Meet the Librarian
Hello! I am beyond blessed to begin my journey at J.R. Irvin Elementary as your Librarian! I believe reading is a fundamental way for all of us to connect, engage, and be transported to a different time, place, or culture.
I am excited to serve the students and partner with the staff to get children excited about reading one book at a time!
- 15th year in Education with MISD
- Bachelor of Science in Interdisciplinary Studies from Texas A&M University-Commerce
- Masters in Educational Technology and Library Science from Texas A&M University-Commerce
I grew up in Duncanville and moved to Midlothian when I married my high school sweetheart over 30 years ago. Both my son and daughter graduated from Midlothian ISD. My son attended Texas Tech University (Go Raiders!) and graduated as a RN. He recently married the love of his life who is also a RN and they have two dogs, Everly and Marlowe. My daughter is attending Texas A&M University (Gig'em!) and is also studying to be a RN! I am one super proud Mama!
- Faith, Family, and Friends
- Books and Reading
- Thrift Shopping
- Mexican Food & Chick-fil-a