1. K-1 students may check out 1 book every week.
2. 2nd-5th grade students may check out 2 books every week.
3. Books are due 2 weeks after check out.
4. Books may be renewed several times after initial check out unless there
is high demand for the book.
5. Fines are not charged for overdue books if they are returned. However,
students will not be allowed to check out any books until the overdue book
6. Students will be expected to pay for the replacement cost of lost or
7. Computers, phones, tablets, and other smart devices can only be used in
the library for school purposes. Students must have permission to use a
device in the library.